Friday, April 6, 2007

Virgin Blog


This is my first blog. Hopefully, one of many more to keep you updated on the thoughts and tales of a sidetail.

As everybody reading this knows, I now have 3 mini sidetails. They are now 3 1/2, almost 2, and 1 1/2 months. Their stories will also be included here to keep people updated on our adventures and misadventures. My partner in life, Mr. Sidetail, is one hot stud and parts of his story will also be chronicled here (despite his protests).

You have probably figured out that no "real" names are being used here but the characters and stories on this page are real. Their names were changed to protect the innocent and the guilty.


So, read on my friends!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for educating me about yet one more word I did not know before I met you, Mrs. Sidetail. Can't wait for the adventures to be posted. -JL